Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stinker.

My dad decided to smoke some baby back ribs tonight for dinner.  As they were smoking, my dad comes in and tells me that I'm going to have my hands full tonight.  My sweet, sweet pup Elliott had found where the grease from the meat was dripping onto the ground.  He also managed to place himself directly under the grease drip to lick up what had hit the ground.  I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but his head was drenched in stinky pig grease... 
 
Needless to say, he had a bath....and this is the normal aftermath of that.

4 comments:

i i eee said...

Total stinker, fo sho.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

dude in that picture of smelliot on the right, dude, is that a tampon?

Nat said...

So what if it is Lis?

No, it's rawhide. Not quite as absorbent.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

LOL. tampons make great doggie toys though. Those little strings. Dog's can't stop themselves.