This is what happened last time I took a "girls trip" to Vegas. Can't wait to see what I come home with this time.....
Monday, September 14, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
I just wanted everyone that may come across this blog to know how awesome my Grandma is. I can honestly say that she is one of my best friends. It's amazing how much we have in common, despite the generation gap. She would do anything for me, and I am so grateful for that. I feel like I can tell her anything and everything. She has such an incredible sense of humor and always makes me laugh. I enjoy every minute that I spend with her.
Grandma in college
Mike and Marinda's wedding
Cliff and Wade Lake, Montana
Me, Avery, and Grandma
My college graduation
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I just realized that I haven't posted anything for over a month. I suck at this. Here is a quick update of what has happened in the past little while.
- My brothers and I were sealed to our parents for time and all eternity. Super cool.
- Emma got fixed :(
- I went to Vegas for the Snowsports Industries Convention and met with rad people... P.S. Buy stuff from this website. Milli Ride Shop.
- I went snowboarding a lot and got these awesome boots. Yes, they are black and gold faux snake skin.
- I went on a cruise with the mother figure to Cozumel, Mexico.
- I bought a Wii and have become quite addicted to Rock Band.
And that's about it. I'll try and blog about each in more detail later.