Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

I just wanted everyone that may come across this blog to know how awesome my Grandma is.  I can honestly say that she is one of my best friends.  It's amazing how much we have in common, despite the generation gap.  She would do anything for me, and I am so grateful for that.  I feel like I can tell her anything and everything.  She has such an incredible sense of humor and always makes me laugh.  I enjoy every minute that I spend with her.

Grandma in college

Mike and Marinda's wedding

Cliff and Wade Lake, Montana
 
Me, Avery, and Grandma

My college graduation

Christmas 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Awwww.

Jessarella said...

I love your grandma too!

i i eee said...

tender. :)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE AUNT BEV! cutest lady ever in the whole world. and the shell bra picture is the most hilarious thing ever.

Happy Birthday Bev!