Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazy Cat Lady

In the words of a former co-worker, I'm becoming "the crazy cat lady."  You know... that single old lady that lives alone and collects cats, except in my case... its dogs. Yep, Elliott has a little sister on the way.  I'm having trouble coming up with a name, which is why I'm asking for help (Brit, thanks for the idea).  My two blog readers may be able to help me out :)  I just have a few requirements, she must have a human name, and it must go with Elliott.  She's four weeks old now, and I'd like to come up with her name soon so she can get used to it before I bring her home in a month or so.  Look at this adorable mug.....

10 comments:

Dave said...

It is either Olivia or Tutuola, case closed (dun dun).

Haley said...

Phoebe or Daphne. I really like Mildred too.

Sherri said...

Talula, Daisy, Lily, and I like Olivia too.

Brit H. said...

Ha! You know how bad I am at coming up with girl names!!! How about Gracie? Olivia really does go with Elliot and it is super cute. Livvy?

Jess said...

nelda??? hehehe

Jessica said...

My random likes:
Chloe
Jia
Riley
Cadhla
Katla
Olivia

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

What about Missy -- as in Missy, Elliot. Hehe. I just entered into the blogging world, Nat, and I'm so glad you have one!!! Love and miss you!

Karen said...

Thanks for g'ma and g'pa's email address. I've added them but they'll need to set up a blog account. That's cool that they have high speed internet and all! We miss you guys!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Deb rocked this post with her suggestion.

I still think Edie is cute. Or Pita.

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Thanks, Lisa!